4 days comprehensive mix of theory & practical experience..
Date : 19 September to 22 September, 2022
Time : 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
To Register Click On The Link :
Why not make Ultrasound Certification a top priority for your Resume right now as well as maintenance practices of your organization?
LEVEL-1 from SDT develops qualified, capable, and safe inspectors who want to make a difference in the world.
To earn their SDT Level One Ultrasound Certificate, students must complete the 32 hours of course content, as well as the combined 16 post module quizzes and final exam, with a score of at least 70%.
Each of the 16 modules ends with a five-question quiz that covers the topics taught in that module. The final exam consists of 70 questions and contains questions on subjects covered during the 16-module course. In order to get their certification, students must complete 80 quiz questions and 70 final exam questions while achieving a mark of at least 70%. This training exceeds ISO 18436-8 and follows the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing’s recommended methods.
Join the world most experience trainer-
CMRP, CRL, CAT3 VIB, UT CAT1 and CAT2, corporate instructor and mentor.
5 benefits of condition monitoring training with SDT Ultrasound Solutions:
- Improved inspector confidence and performance leading to improved facility reliability.
- Improved inspector satisfaction from company investment in human capital.
- Reduced Knowledge gaps amongst your inspectors
- Improved condition monitoring consistency and productivity.
- Blended expertise.
Who Should Take this Course?
Condition Monitoring Technicians
• Plant Managers
• Plant Supervisors
• Maintenance Managers
• Reliability Leaders
• Energy Auditors and Conservation Specialists
• Vibration Analysts
• Infrared Thermographers
• Electrical Engineers
• Asset Management Professionals
• Maintenance Technicians
Students will Learn:
The principles of ultrasound applied to predictive maintenance
– Properties of leaks
– How to quickly find leaks in any industrial environment
– How to apply sound based techniques to lubrication tasks
– How to apply sound based techniques to predict mechanical failures
– How to identify a faulty steam trap
– The effects of electrical faults and how to safely detect problems